Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fun Time With Jimmy

My nephew, Jimmy turned 14 this year. He’s now in Form 2 secondary school. He is almost my height, but his mindset is still very childish, cute and innocent. That's what I love about his character, cuz he won't lie to me.

He stayed with us since when he was full moon. My mum babysit him until he graduated from primary school. Then he went back to his parents. I took care of him and I played with him everyday after school. He used to be a chubby and cute baby. A baby who loved to laugh a lot.

I'm happy that he's willing to spend his shool holiday at my place. He likes to watch me cooking and doing house chores. He helps me too. At home when he is alone, he cooks simple dishes for himself before he goes to school when my sister is away. He knows to fry egg, stir fry vegetables, fry rice, and noodle. Besides, he takes good care of his things . From what I look at him, he is quite independent.

We brought him to Chow Tian Yang, the aquarium and pet shop. He enjoyed the trip. He loves to watch the puppies, kittens, parrots, fishes, aquarium design, etc. We spend some time watching those puppies when they were having the grooming session. Shih Tzu is the most obedient dog from what we observed. Then we walked past the Fish Spa section. Jimmy took a voucher and read through it. Then he explained to me in detail. :)

After we bought 8 Guppies, 4 male and female each, then we headed for our dinner. I could see Jimmy enjoyed the day.

6 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

good to see them grown up, right?

Little Inbox said...

Yup, but I really missed his baby time. So cute! Geram.

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

HAHA...GERAM YEAH.....when u pinched / kiss the baby's cheek .........

MeRy said...

ur nephew is really a good boy...not easy for a boy to do simple cooking.

ღ NinieJane ღ said...

Hi Little Inbox :)

visiting u... how are u?

Little Inbox said...

MRC, I love the baby smell. Hmm...

MeRy, hi, welcome! Nice to know you.

Ninie, I'm find thank you. How about you? I visit your blog quite frequent, just not leaving you a message.