Monday, October 6, 2008

Hectic Day



Phew... Finally I got a chance sitting down in front of my lovely blog and enjoying some cherry tomatoes for my snack. :) Life is hectic today. After Raya break for almost 5 days, I feel more refreshing and energetic.

First thing in the morning was to check e-mails. More than 100 emails were sitting in my inbox All of them were "waving" at me for help! Cuz only I managed to release them. Sigh...Customer feedback are never ending. However, I do have minority of counterparts in US who helped me through my hard time. Don is one of them. Again, he send me another long long email. He guides me to understand the certificate regulatory issues that we currently facing. Also, he tells me how his life in Colorado Springs. The weather and what activities that he currently have. :) A nice American guy.

Lunch is always very rush. Mom and dad usually wait for me for their home cooked meal. We always chit-chat while enjoying our lunch. They told me some of the happenings and I share some of mine. Sometimes, my eldest sister will join us if she managed to squeeze in with her schedule.

This afternoon session was like never ending fire-fighting. Fight like there is no tomorrow. I'm wondering when this kind of life is going to transform into more peaceful working life, huh?! When it reaches 5pm, I still have some important emails and reports that I've yet to complete. Customer's email must be replied within 24 hours, so no choice but to put it as first priority. Reports?? Wait till tomorrow la...

Evening is always busy too. Got to cook dinner on my own. Dinner is the only meal I have with hubby through out the weekdays. Gotta enjoy it. This will normally followed by a series of cleaning task. Cleaning up the dishes, washing up those dirty clothes, ironing,.......

Am I sound like a super woman? :D

6 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

Do you realize a working woman like us will tend to more manageable than men. But, not to mention a working MOTHER.

Little Inbox said...

New kid, yes! Agree for sure! *Wink Wink* No objection!

Liang Mui said...

haha.. kena puji sure agree lar.. heheh :D

Little Inbox said...

Liang Mui, sounds like perry nya...
Ok, just kidding.

KaDusMama said...

wait until you have kids and need everything done in order..
heheheee..more tiring and can rival superman oh!!

Little Inbox said...

Kadus Mama, haha, I know what you mean. I understand your condition.