Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hectic Working Life Begins



While most of the manufacturing plants facing business downturn , all the people in our factory are fully occupied in audit trainings, new quality system certification and a few products transfer. It's a good beginning for our company. In fact, the VSS exercise (read here) just retrenched a very small amount of people. One of my previous colleague was forced to leave, and currently I take over his product. So now, I have 8 products under my belt. Not to forget, another 2 R&D products going to pilot run, so I'll be super busy!

Although I'm busy, I feel more secure now. I'm grateful that I still have a job, and my boss guaranteed few of us that we will continue to hold important positions. All our customers will find how many of us under this designation when they look at the organization chart, cuz we are their communication window. :)

Only drawback is that now there's a guy who's just reporting to me really create a lot of problem. I don't really feel like delegating some of the routine jobs to him. I have no confidence in him. I plan to train up my other technician to take over his job, and transfer him to other department. I don't even feel like want to talk to him. His answers always cause me to vomit blood. Blek!! A guy who works in this company for more than 10 years, but know very little things and not willing to take up additional responsibility. He finds lots of excuses when I assign a simple task to him. Every time, he will tell you "I don't know". Argh...........geramnya............

0 comments: