Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Dear my friends and readers, I would like to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May the new year bring us lots of good happenings! :)






Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...wish all of us have a healthy and pleasant 2009!
New year is approaching, any one of you plan anything for the upcoming year yet?
Hubby and I went shopping these days for new clothes...in Parkson Sungai Petani, Gurney Plaza, Queensbay Mall....new year, new dress a must, hehehe..
My sister is moving into her new house tomorrow, so I'll be visiting her new home this Friday.
Stay tuned... and once again Merry X'mas and Happy New Year!

6 comments:

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

I'm just a new follower...nice blog you had there...Merry christmas to you & your hubby....

Little Inbox said...

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE, I just hopped back from your blog. Nice to know you, Penangite! :) Enjoy your time here this holiday! Merry Chistmas! Wish your mom to be healthy always!

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi pal, wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Little Inbox said...

Hi new kid, same you too...

nana said...

the doraemon is so cute haha..hope you're having a good holiday ;)

Little Inbox said...

Nana, yes, still enjoying my holiday. Nothing much actually, just spending time at home, my sister's new home, and to my in law's place.