Thursday, July 24, 2008

Awards (x5!)

:D I'm happy. I received lots of awards from blogger friends lately. So proud ya. I got it from New Kid, Liang Mui and CK Lam.


Nice Matters Award


Peace Award


You're Toadally Awesome Award


Forever Friends Award


and this, Thanks for the Friendship Award.

Thanks very much to New Kid, Liang Mui and CK Lam. Here, I would like to share these awards to Nana, Kaduz Mama, Elaine Waiwai, Ling That's Me, and of course not to forget about New Kid, Liang Mui and CK Lam.

9 comments:

nana said...

awwww that's soooooo sweet of you!!

ps/ lame question...i'm new at this, do i need to put it up on my blog? hehe..

Little Inbox said...

Nana, it'be good do so cuz more ppl can share the awards ma.

Mommy Lose Weight said...

so thankful to receive not 1 but 4 awards! :) thanks!

Liang Mui said...

inbox... u missed out another 1. the last one my dear...

KaDusMama said...

yay!!! thanx little inbox!! appreciate it very much..
erk do i received all the awards?? Banyak tu.. :)

Wai Wai said...

thanks for the award... first time receiving award on a blog... and sorry for not doing your earlier tag, very complicated lar and recently has been quite busy..

Little Inbox said...

Thanks Liang Mui for pointing out onw award was missing. Added already. "tai tau har".

Ling, Kadus Mama, and Wai Wai, hope you like the awards. :P

CK Lam said...

Very thoughtful of you, little inbox...thanks. Hope to see you soon.

Little Inbox said...

Hi CK, thanks for dropping by. Hmm...you mean the coming flogger gathering? Err...I guess I won't able to make it this round. Hubby & I will need to go back SP every weekend, cuz our family need us there.