Monday, July 21, 2008

I Wish.......



Hmm...I wish I'm at home now. Longed for my bed, longed for my pillow and bolster. I'm so sleepy right now. I've been doing nothing the whole morning except submitting my weekly report, chatting with my colleague who sits beside me, chatting with hubby through MSN, visiting other's blogs... No need to guess, yea, I'm damn free at work.

Damn cold in the office now. The room temperature in the office tends to follow the weather. When it's hot outside, the office will be warm; and when it's raining outside, the office will be like a freezer. The factory is quiet today. Just wonder why? Product low demand? Business down turn?

I'm not even bothered about all these. Meow Meow, I just want to take a nap now...


8 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

I wish that too!!!! ;P

Little Inbox said...

Hehe, new kid, we are the "lazy bugs". Feel so sien, especially Monday.

KaDusMama said...

hehe..lazy huh?? Monday bug is hitting everybody..

Little Inbox said...

kadus mama, I'm as lazy as a cat. :P

Liang Mui said...

i wish tat tooo!! wanna sleep.. money blue blue and blur blur

Little Inbox said...

:) Now finished work liao la, can go home already. No longer sleepy

Liang Mui said...

oppss.. typo error in my previous comment. i was supposed to type MONDAY instead of MONEY.. hai~~ i think my brain was thinking of MONEY at tat time. haha paisei.. money not enuff.. tat's y my brain keep on generating this word.

Little Inbox said...

Liang Mui, u thinking of money ler...that's why you type money lo.