Monday, July 7, 2008

Success Begins With Me



It's been one month plus since I attended the course "Success Begins With Me". One of my goals is to exercise regularly, at least 3 times per week. However, I've almost forgotten about it until today, when I realised that the 2nd part of the training will be coming in another 2 days time. So, I urged myself to take my first move, yes, now! Come on!

So, here where I am. Just now I took a 23 minutes ride on my Elliptical Trainer. Looking at the exerciser's monitor, I've just consumed 556 calories, sigh... Anyway, I guess it'll be good start for me to build up the stamina step by step. Hopefully I will shed off the extra body fat ;D .

I know I have been passive for so long. I'll need extremely solid determination to work out consistently. Wish me luck, friends.

11 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

happy exercise!! me lazy bumb, can never get my butt up to exercise!! :)

Little Inbox said...

New kid, I have been under lazy mode for so long...Don't know whether I can overcome it?

Liang Mui said...

haha... NKB, i'm like u too.. tat's y i pay to exercise.. keep me motivated.. haha...

lil inbox,
i hv confident on u. gambateh neh!!

New Kid on the Blog said...

I can't....
My own ways of exercise or sweating is to switch off the aircond and fan while I do housework and even iron clothes.

Weekdays I do nothing but to watch drama, only do housework weekend. Cuz, weekdays already spent 8 hours plus in the office, stressing our mind, I dont want to stress my body again.

In another word - lazy la!

Little Inbox said...

Liang mui, I have to monitor how frequent I exercise from today onwards.

New kid, me too, house work on weekends only. Weekdays also need to cook dinner wor & ironing. :(

nana said...

good luck!! exercise is good! wish i wasnt too lazy to do it..ahaha..lemme know your progress! ;)

Mommy Lose Weight said...

it's a good feeling to pespire and burn out those fats! :)

Lee said...

Hi Little inbox, noticed your callsign at New Kid's blog...next time going to a mall or market, park far away and walk. That helps.
Or get a dog, take it for walks and runs...more fun this way.
You stay easy and have a nice day, Lee.

Little Inbox said...

mekurukito, yes we all know exercise is good, however, lots of us still not able to overcome the laziness. That's too bad...

hi ling, yea, burning those stubborn fats will be one of the good effects of exercise. :D

hi lee, welcome to my blog! In fact, everytime I go to work, I'll park my car far away from the entrance, so that I got a chance everyday for a morning walk. :P Good idea, right?
Hmm...if you read about my previous posting, I do consider to keep a dog. However, it's a big commitment, so I guess most probably I'll drop the thought.

Wai Wai said...

I took a brisk walk using the tread mill the other day in the hotel, walked 2.5km in 30 minutes and I only burned ~ 150 calories... exercise is hard work man!

Little Inbox said...

Wai wai, yalor. I'm trying hard to exercise consistently. Feel hard though.