Monday, September 22, 2008

* Tagged *



I was tagged by Ninie Jane few weeks back. Sorry to be late...

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
~ I wish to marry before 30, and I did. I was married at the age of 26.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
~ Staying at home.

3. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
~ Errr....My old clothes? :P

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
~ Live happily ever after with my dear and our children.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
~ Err…no.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
~ Myself.

7. What do you feel like doing right now?
~ Err...sign up a slimming program. I really need to shed off some weight.

8. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
~ Err…depend lor.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
~ She's my bloger friend that I got to know from kadusmama's blogroll.
~ She is lucky cuz still study in U.
~ She likes to tag me. :) This is the 2nd time. Still have another still pending.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
~ Extensive care and endless love from him.

11. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
~ Difficult to tell. Depends on situation.

12. What is your ambition?
~ I wish to be a successful business lady. *wink wink*

13. Is anyone really perfect?
~ Cannot be la.

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?
~ Happy for sure!

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
~ Hot temper.

16. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
~ My dearest hubby.

17. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
~ Got kids, and hopefully own business.

18. If someone had found a path to immortality to be bestowed upon you ...
~This is impossible!

19. If you could compete in the Olympics, what event would you participate in?
~ Swimming and gymnastic.

20. What does happiness means to you and are you satisfied with what you’ve got?Would you select satisfaction over happiness?
~No worry, no burden, can do whatever I want, and go wherever I wish………If I'm happy, it means I'm satisfied.

0 comments: