Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama!



Today is my mama's birthday. Her birthday is falling on March 23rd, the lunar calendar. Every year, her birthday is very close to Mother's Day. So normally, my siblings and I will combine both celebration with our beloved mum.

As per usual, I will have my lunch at my parents place later during my lunch break. I will give my mama a hug and wishing her "Happy Birthday!", and of course the "ang pao" (red packet with money).

Besides hubby, my parents love me the most. My papa never cane me, but my mama did when I made her angry. I know I was a terribly stubborn child. My parents had a hard time bringing me up.

Happy birthday mama!. I love you, deep from my heart!

2 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

Happy birthday to your mommy!!!

Little Inbox said...

Thanks, new kid.