Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our Wish



This morning I was a bit emotional when I was on my way to work. Suddenly I was thinking of my lost baby. I dropped my tears and the intention of wanting to adopt a baby girl is now back in my mind. This is not the first time I have the idea. I brought up this topic to my dear after 2 years marriage when I still failed to conceive. However, I dropped the idea when I found out I was pregnant last year. Coz, it proves that my husband and I are fertile to have our own child.

I discussed this subject with my dear again after we lost our baby. Basically he keeps an open mind on this. Both of us are still young and we should keep ourselves working hard to "manufacture" our own child instead of rushing to get an adopted baby. Well, for me, I think it's no harm to start trying getting more information on adoption. At the same time, I'm getting help to hunt for leads on adoption as well, since adoption process is pretty complicated and it normally takes years for a sussessful adoption.

Well, wish me luck to get pregnant soon, or to successfully adopt a baby in the near future. Hubby and I will keep these two options open. We pray to God to bless us with children...

4 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

If you know you're able to conceive, I think you should try again within the time that gynae advised. It may be due to day to day stress that causes for not able to conceive. I am basically a very good example. I went for a short break in Pangkor Laut and back then realized that I was actually pregnant. A short holiday I supposed help a lot.

Honestly, at this point in time, we need to encourage each other so much to keep up the spirit.

Little Inbox said...

I believe I will try hard, but just wonder how long do I need to try. :(
Initially hubby plan to bring me for an oversea trip. However, MIL is diagnosed with stroke, so will postpone it. Sigh...

24HrMom said...

I have a fren whom not able to conceive. She went for the tube babies dunno what.. spent 10k + and yet wasn't success. Baby dropped.. She was very down... and wanted to give up. Later, after a break, she found out that actually, she conceived normally without any help. And now had delivered a strong baby boy. So, do not give up as you're still young. God will give you when it is the time. For now, take good care of your health to prepare for that time to come. :-) May God Bless You.

Little Inbox said...

24hrmom, thank you. Hubby and I will work hard!