Monday, April 14, 2008

Ladies, avoid eating chicken wings frequently!


I love to eat grilled or fried chicken wings, and my brother always warn me of doing so. He encourages me to eat chicken drumbsticks instead of chicken wings. I do not trust his theory until I read the email regarding this.

According to a forwarded email, chickens are injected with steroids to accelerate their growth in order to fulfill the high demand. Chickens that are injected with steroids are usually given the shot at the neck or the wings. Therefore, these places contain the highest concentration of steroids. The steroids have terrifying effects on our body as it accelerates growth.

In the presence of female hormones, the effect is even more dangerous. It leads to the growth of a cyst in the womb. So ladies, watch out your diets! Avoid eating chicken wings frequently.

4 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

ya, i heard about it...but chicken wing is my favourite.

Little Inbox said...

Yalor, sad nia. Anyway, we have to take care of our health. I support "no chicken wings" campaign.

24HrMom said...

I saw a mail of that too. Luckily, I dun like chic wings. :-)

Little Inbox said...

24hrmom, oh lucky you!