Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Work From Home


Although I'm on 2 months medical leave, I'm still working. I work from home. I communicate with my boss through phone and email. I'm still helping her on some stuffs like data analysing and report compiling.

I communicate with some colleagues through MSN messanger in order to get latest updates on the company status. There will be some new projects transfering to our plant for this one whole year. Good news!

But, I'm sad to hear that quite a number of friends are leaving the organization. Engineers, Managers, and even a Director. Maybe this is the turning point for the company. It needs to take in new bloods to lead the new projects to success.

3 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

I am not even ready to work from home yet....

Little Inbox said...

New kid, rest and relax ur body and ur mind is the most important. The first week is the most terrible for me. 2nd week, I started to blog. However, I need ppl to take care of me for the first 2 weeks like confinement. The 3rd week, I was able to cook...I stay at home for almost one month plus without going elsewhere, like isolating myself.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi, the first week is terrible for anyone of us. I am still hiding myself in my own room. I am not able to walk out from the room, blogging is the way for me to voice out what I feel and the grief in me.