Wednesday, February 18, 2009

L For Little Inbox

I was tagged by Liang Mui. It'll be good for me to complete this tag as fast as possible before I forget about it. I'm not going to publish my real name here. Can I just use L for Little Inbox? Hahaha...New Kid On The Blog, I guess you're more headache than me.

Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people.Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name : Little Inbox

2. A four Letter Word : Love, what a nice word :)

3. A boy's Name : Leonard

4. A girl's Name : Lyne

5. An occupation : Lawyer

6. A colour : Light purple

7. Something you'll wear : Lingerie? Hehehe...

8. A Beverage: Lime sherbet

9. A food : Lobster soup

10. Something found in the bathroom: L'Oreal hair dye

11. A place : Langkawi

12. A reason for being late: Late la!!

13. Something you'd shout : "Lan Si"

14. A movie title : Lake House

15. Something you drink : Lemonade

16. A musical group : Lord of the Dance

17. An animal : Leopard

18. A street name : Lovely Lane

19. A type of car : Limousine

20. The title of a song : Love is around

Ok, now is my turn to pass on the job to Kadus Mama.

3 comments:

Liang Mui said...

good job baby!!

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

PHEW.....(wipe off my sweat)...luckily i was not in the loop....

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

I'M JUST JOKING.....i mean the questions are lonGGGG.......