Monday, February 9, 2009

Preparations



In another 4 days' time, our house make over project is going to start. I planned for the rearrangement upfront, so that the constructor can start their work faster.

First, hubby & I rearranged the 2 closets in the guest room, and I moved all our clothes over there. This will enable the worker to relocate our bedroom's closet, as we will have the flooring make over.

Now I'm still thinking of how to relocate the kitchen utencils and equipment. I don't know where to keep all those stuffs during the renovation since mojority of the hidden corner will be involved in this renovation. Sigh... I think I have to call up the contructor, see which area will come first in their schedule.

I have not ask them how long will it be for the project. We'll renovate our kitchen, laundry area, our master bedroom, 2 of our bathrooms, the main door, and some of the minor repairing task. It'll mess up my house. :(

8 comments:

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

Wishing you + your hubby have a sweet chinese valentine's day / Chap goh mei....:-)

Little Inbox said...

Haha, thanks. no celebration actually. :(

ღ NinieJane ღ said...

hi little inbox :).. weee.. jiayou2 wif ur renovation... m sure it'll look great soon, dont worry :) the mess up is just temporary :)

take care

Little Inbox said...

:) Thanks Ninie for dropping by. What happend to your sister's blog?

New Kid on the Blog said...

Ew.... that's most headache. Renovation while staying in. :(
I've gone thru this bad experience.

Little Inbox said...

No choice la, last time just started working, so no extra saving for renovation ma. :(

nana said...

it may be messy but the end product..wah i'm sure you'll be very happy and satisfied with it once everything's done!

Little Inbox said...

Nana, got to change my place...hmmm...kitchen and main door make over will have to delay till next year.