Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crouching kitten, Hidden sparrow

Previously I blogged about the naughty cats roaming around our neighbourhood, and yesterday my dear and I found another victim that is unfortunate enough to fall into the paws of the vicious cats. There, standing on our dustbin, is a tortured sparrow, couldn't move a bit even when we touch it. You can observe the tail feathers has been ripped by some naughty cats, probably for entertainment rather than a meal.



We tried to save it but eventually the sparrow just jump out the window and flew away, or trying to. We are not sure whether it can survive for long.

As for the kitten, we found that it is always polishing its hunting skills...maybe we'll see some other unfortunate creature fall prey to this stealthy hunter...tsk tsk tsk.


6 comments:

Liang Mui said...

aiyo.. kelian sparrow...

but is there any better ways to get rid of the cats?? my mum said if u wanna reali get rid ar, pour the hot hot water to scare them.. but i scat wil kena the cats too.. so i din.. i jus move them to other place and i washed tat place wif dettol. so far so good!!

mayb u can try to mop the floor wif dettol too but not sure this works for u or not ya

*** muaks ***

Little Inbox said...

They are outside my house wor. I don't think I wanna mop the floor outside my house. Lazy mah.
The sparrow is basically fly into my kitchen to escape from the cats. Now, the cats not going in my house already. Just lepak lepak at my house compound.

New Kid on the Blog said...

if you didn't post it out, it's hard to believe your area will have all these stray cats...

Little Inbox said...

New kid, I really pity those little creatures like. So far, I have seen victim like frog, lizard, cockroach, sparrow, pigeon,...Cockroach and lizard I don't mind lar, but pity to sparrow, pigeon and frog.

KaDusMama said...

Wah the sparrow habis di baham already liao..lucky didn't masuk the cat's tummy..

Anyway..there is a tag for you to do in my blog.. :)

Little Inbox said...

Kadus Mama, har?? Tag some more ar?? Ok, I'll check it out now.