Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm Drowsy, Tiresome



I went to bed at 8.30pm last night, and waked up at 5.50am this morning. I took a really long night sleep. More than 9 hours. Wow! :) Envy?? I don't know why, just felt so tired while I was reading "How To Overcome Time Poverty". Don't misunderstand, it's not because of the book is not interesting, okay? My eyelids became extraordinary heavy until I didn't manage to hold it anymore. So, right away just fell asleep. I can't even remember whether I did have any sweet dreams last night.

Recently at work, I will feel drowsy starting from 3pm onwards. Got to know that possible root cause of drowsiness may due to depression, anxiety, boredom or stress. However, I'm sure I don't have all the above. For my case, I guess it's due to bad ventilation in the office. The centralized air cond is not functioning well, and the room temperature becomes so warm in the afternoon. KNS, facility has yet to take any action!


So, let's see what do I have for myself. You got it? Yes, I have a USB fan, haha, clever ler... :P

11 comments:

Liang Mui said...

smart 1!!

Little Inbox said...

Hehe, have to take care of myself ma, right?

Liang Mui said...

yes, my dear... of cos lar.. if we dun take care our own selves, who wil then do so?? haha...

Little Inbox said...

liang mui, company will only torture us, not taking care of us, isn't it?

nana said...

wah so early went to bed? hehe. felt good after a long night's sleep? with work and everything that's going on we all deserve some sleep and rest eh. ;)

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hey, ... I can think of one excuse why are you drowsy and sleepy. Preggy!!

Little Inbox said...

nana, envy per? :)

New kid, I don'think so. Feel like body is disorder. :(

New Kid on the Blog said...

Well, my holiday isn't like what I enjoyed in Pangkor Laut Resort. This is still something left out, which I can't figure out what is it.

Little Inbox said...

New kid, what I think is we haven't walk out from the past. I cried out last night as 13th of June is suppose my baby's due date.

KaDusMama said...

eh..sure or not not preggy yet? :) who knows right? just go and check about it..
I saw the USB fan too..thought want to buy, but malas lah..cost only RM19..very cheap

Little Inbox said...

Kadus_Mama, Let me confirm first ya...
I bought the USB fan at RM15, cheaper here, haha...