Thursday, June 5, 2008

An Impressive Dish Drops



About a month ago, I started using Amway's dish washing liquid. Although it's a bit pricey, cost at about RM30 for 1 liter, however, let me tell you, it's worth that price. I'm so impressed with it! Don't misunderstand that I'm here to promote Amway's product. I'm not. In fact, I have yet to become their member. I'm just one of their customer. This is just a review of the product. My personal opinion about the product.

Amway's dish drops is a highly concentrated antibacterial dish wash for unsurpassed grease-cutting ability. Its antibacterial formula helps to remove germs from dishes and sponges, leaving them in a sanitary condition. Its ingredients are scientifically proven effective in control kitchen drain and garbage disposal odors. On top of that, the amazing value is it contains triple-patented formula which combines AHA (alpha hydroxyl acids) and moisturizers for unbeatable cleaning and unmatched gentleness. It's effective for maintaining healthy looking hands compared to applying AHA or moisturizer product alone. So far, I have not come across to any dish wash that is so gentle to my hands. Definitely not from other cheap and harsh dish wash in the market. The following chart is showing to us how effective AHA, moisturizer and AHA plus moisturizer for maintaining healthy looking hands.




Apart from that, the most impressed new claim is - Amway's dish drops has been tested and approved to be used to wash and soak vegetables and fruits. Oh, yes! This will prevent eating herbicide and pesticide into our stomach. :) What I need to do is to soak the fresh veggie in filtered water with just a little bit of diluted dish drops for a bout 2 to 3 minutes and rinse well. I used to prepare the diluted liquid with dilution bottle into 8:1 ratio.


With my estimation, 1 litter of dish wash is able to last for about 1 year based on my current usage. So, Rm30 devided by 12, it just costs me around RM2.50 per month. Quite reasonable, isn't it?

10 comments:

Kiersten said...

I agree with you. The dishdrop is really very economical to use. Just a little and it washes away even the toughest grease.

I swear by Amway products! :) Thanks for visiting my blog.

Little Inbox said...

lil' ms pinky, hey welcome. Oh...are u using it too?

New Kid on the Blog said...

It's very good... no need to promote also. If you have skin problem, it's advisable to use their dish drop.

Little Inbox said...

Hi new kid, yes agree. It improves my finger nail problem. :)

Liang Mui said...

yahoo~~ another great testimonial for amway products

i'm veli loyal to amway products. i use dish drop, LOC, floor shine and even their facial skin care and cosmetic and i can guarantee u.. u can feel the difference..

Little Inbox said...

Liang Mui, oic, you are using quite a wide range of Amway's product ya. I use its LOC and some supplements.

New Kid on the Blog said...

I only use LOC, Dish Drop and SA8 liquid. I can't use their cosmetic. :(

Little Inbox said...

New kid, currently I'm using LOC and dishwash. For supplements, just started some vitamins and protein powder. Previously I tried their skin care product set with cleanser, toner and moisturiser, but stopped after 3 weeks, cuz not suitable for me. I gave the whole set to my sister. She can use any type of skin care product. So envy...

Liang Mui said...

hi little inbox,
i think my house is full of amway proucts... haha...

mayb ur skin is sensitive. u may try amway's delicate skincare first :) i had a fren wic had skin allergic to skin care products ever since she used another MLM brand skincare. it look veli serious and even doc dun even dare to prescribe any lotion or cleanser to her. so i recommended her delicate skincare and now it improves.. of cos it takes time. :)
if not suitable, she wont lose a single sen too cos she can enjoy 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. tat means if she dun like it, she can return and get back the money :)

of cos, i'm not earning her money. i jus hope her skin get better. :) and now it proves to me and i'm happy to help her get rid of the allergy. :)

Little Inbox said...

Liang Mui, my friend also recommend me that too, but I found my current skin care product suits me well, so will not consider about it at this moment.