Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm A Great Listener

New kid on the blog put up the link to the quiz, and I personally tried it out. As per what I expected, the result is......I'm great listener!

Based my analysis on my own characteristic, I know I'm a quiet, not talkative person. However, I don't easily trust everbody's words. I utilize my ability to analyse things in logical way. I used to listen to people, understand their thoughts before I convey my opinion or suggestion. When problem exist, I'll listen to all parties explanation before I determine the root cause, and suggest any solutions. And the most important thing, I don't disseminate people's secret or talk about personal and private affairs. I'm not a gossiper. *Wink-wink*




You Are a Great Listener



You are the perfect person to talk to.

You are patient, empathetic, and encouraging.



You provide subtle, but important, feedback.

You let people say everything that needs to be said before you weigh in.

0 comments: