Monday, March 24, 2008

Gardening Session

It has been quite a long time since my last gardening session. I don't put much attention to my plants, really. I feel guilty for not treating the plants well, except watering. One of my plant even wilted when I was away for one week. No matter how much water I put on it, it's still look the same, wither and dry. Can't even find a single fresh leave from it. I have no way, but to throw it away. Pity the old plant. It's at least 20 years old. My mom gave it to me 2 years ago. Sorry, mom, for not taking good care of it. :(

My Hibiscus, planted by my nephew, once was growing lushly with a lots of flowers. But I really don't know why fungus like it so much. White fungus grow all over the stems and the leaves turn into blackish. I have no idea how to heal it, but just to cut all the stems short, and put some pesticide on it. It's now look like this...


Hopefully it will grow healthier.

Some of my plants grow thinly, like this one.



And this one grow healthier compare to others. It's one of my favorite plant.





Anyway, I trimmed the yellowish leaves, and fed the soil with fertilizer to support the plant growth. I wish all the plants can grow strong and healthy.

0 comments: