Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Painful Experience



Today is exactly one month after the incident. It was the most painful experience I ever had. I lost my baby boy at my 22nd weeks of pregnancy.

My amniotic water broke, and I was put on induced labour on 8th of Feb. Within 1 hour, the baby was delivered. He was still alive at that moment, but was told by the doctor, he won't be alived as his lungs were not been properly formed at as early as 22 weeks. I dare not take a look at him, but I will never forget the first and the only voice he made. Hubby said he looked so perfect, just born too early. Our poor little baby...

After the delivery, I failed to deliver the placenta. This made a D&C necessary so I was taken to the operating room for the procedure.

He was the baby that we never thought we would be able to conceive naturally. He was our much wanted and anticipated first baby. He was such a miracle, but he left us so early...

1 comments:

Liang Mui said...

hi dear. sorry abt this. i read NKB's blog and saw ur comment previously. i'm reali sorry to hear this. i cried too..